The multi-mineral of marine origin that is highly bioavailable and tolerable for the human body
Aquamin® is a multi-mineral source of marine origin, derived from the processing of calcified algae of the species Lithothamnion Calcareum. This type of algae grows mainly in the cold waters off the coast of Iceland and southern Ireland, and during its growth absorbs essential minerals and nutrients from the sea to become a 100% plant source of fundamental micronutrients for human well-being.
Aquamin® is a trademark produced by Marigot Ltd and distributed in Italy by Alesco Srl.
Aquamin® is available in several versions, which can be used in a wide range of applications:
- Aquamin® F in powder (32% calcium – 2.2% magnesium), for food applications and nutritional complements.
- Aquamin® TG tablet grade (30% calcium – 2.2% magnesium) is a product with added non-modified maize starch as granulating agent, ideal for developing food supplements in tablet form.
- Aquamin® S (17% calcium – 1% magnesium) is developed to improve the nutritional profile of low-pH food products (3.0 – 6.0) including fruit juice drinks, fruit preparations, yoghurt, shakes and frozen desserts.
- Aquamin® SOLUBLE (12% Ca, 1% Mg) for use in low-pH drinks (3.0 – 6.0), including isotonic beverages, still or fizzy drinks and powdered mixtures.
- Aquamin® MG Soluble (2% calcium, 12% magnesium) containing magnesium citrate, ideal for enhancing the nutritional profile of foods, low-pH drinks, nutraceutical products and food supplements.
- Aquamin® MG_TG: 33% magnesium with added non-modified maize starch used as a granulating agent.
Aquamin®is available only for the Italian market.
| || |